See details below. Follow The Happy Life Facebook Page to get updates or Contact me now.
- "CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 30 DAYS" Google+ Class
- "LIFE ON!" 4-Day Retreat in the Finger Lakes in Upstate New York
Everything is possible! And, it's all available through you and you alone.
Together, we can shift your world to allow for the things you know you want, to rid the things that no longer serve you, and to open up to the things you might not even conceive of today.
Your life is now. It's not something that happens at a far off time. Whatever you did today IS your life. If there were things you did that you didn't like, if there were times you weren't fully YOU … whether that is because of:
At the core of Happy Life Coaching is:
3 month, 6 month, and 1 year packages available
Contact me to inquire further
Love is all around. This image is from a video I was inspired to shoot on my phone. I had been driving, got home, parked, got out of the car, and started recording the video. I didn't notice the heart-shaped cloud until I was in the process of making the video.
"I AM ... " Group each day for A Month
Bring your focus back to the starting point with this simple, yet profound, exercise. Once a day for 30 days , you’ll finish the sentence “I am…..” - stating/writing one thing about yourself each day.
We are very often focused upon things, people, and events outside of ourselves. We learned from a young age to look at actions and reactions of the people around us, interpret those things, and then act in a way that we believe will please and make all involved feel good.
For a month, let’s shift the focus – at least for a few minutes each day – from what and who we think we should be and from defining ourselves by our relationships and our roles. Let’s focus on who we really and already ARE – becoming, quite possibly, more aware of who we are than ever.
Unveil your True Self to yourself!
EVERYTHING YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR IN LIFE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH YOUR CONNECTION WITH YOU!
What You Will Do:
• In a notebook, write " I am ...." at the top of a page.
• Once a day, add a characteristic of you. It can be a word, a phrase, a sentence, or a paragraph.
• No roles - do not include any roles, such as son/daughter, partner, mother/father, etc.
• No temporary emotions – I am happy, I am anxious
• When it's time to write the characteristic about yourself for the day, focus on one thing that comes to you. Try not to think ahead and/or be concerned about what you will write on subsequent days.
• If you don't have something in mind on a given day of what/who you are, it’s important to not get worried. Something will come to you. Sit quietly and don't force it. Close your eyes and ask for guidance. Allow something to bubble up in your mind. Be relaxed and calm. Trust that you are more than thirty "things" - because you are - and trust that you will find the words to describe yourself when you ask - without fear - for the insight.
• Write freely. Know that your list need never be seen by another person.
Cut through the noise and the uncertainty of where to place your time, energy, and focus in order to be the best you can be and to best support your loved ones.
If you’re experiencing stress/grief/despair, this is a ‘back door’ approach to alleviating it – you won’t even realize that you are doing something to help these things yet you will be doing just that.
No matter where you are in life…
No matter where you are on your spiritual path…
You can get such profound value from this exercise and the positive effects expand over time.